Stent, Eleazar, 1645 - 1706

Eleazer Stent was the son of Eleazer and Elizabeth Stent of New Haven, Connecticut.  Eleazer, Jr., removed to Branford in 1669, where he became a town commissioner, justice of the peace, and a deputy to the Connecticut General Assembly starting in 1679.  He was later appointed clerk of the Lower House.  Stent held the military rank of lieutenant and was raised to a Captain in 1695.  PRCC, Vols. 3, 4, 5.  New Haven Town Records, vol. 2, 127.

Born: 
January 1645
Died: 
February 8, 1706
Ethnicity